Uploading tunes on forza horizon 4 is a process that can be done relatively easily once you know where to find the right tools. In this article, we’ll show you how to upload tunes to forza horizon 4 so you can race to the beat of your own drum.
Checkout this video:
Uploading tunes on forza horizon 4 is a snap! In just a few simple steps, you can be sharing your custom-made masterpieces with the world. Here’s how:
What you’ll need
Before you can start uploading custom tunes in forza horizon 4 there are a few things you’ll need:
– A USB flash drive with at least 1 GB of free space
– The forza horizon 4 Tuning Files (available for download here)
– A compatible tuning software like Tol 3.0 or horizon4tunes.exe
Once you have everything you need, you can begin the process of uploading your tunes to forza horizon 4 Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Connect your USB flash drive to your computer and copy the forza horizon 4 Tuning Files into the root directory of the drive.
2. Launch Tol 3.0 or horizon4tunes.exe and open the “Tunes” folder in the left sidebar.
3. In the main window, select the tune you want to upload and click “Open.” The file will automatically be added to your USB drive.
4. Eject your USB drive from your computer and plug it into your Xbox One console.
5. Launch Forza Horizon 4 and select “Settings” from the main menu.
6. Select “General” and then choose “Import Custom Tune.”
Step 1: Create a new project
In Forza Horizon 4, you can add your own personal touch to any race by creating custom music playlists. To get started, open the Forza Horizon 4 main menu and select “My Music”. From here, you can create a new project or load an existing one.
Step 2: Choose your audio files
Before you can upload your tunes to Forza Horizon 4, you’ll need to choose the audio files that you want to use. You can use any .mp3 or .aiff files that are stored on your computer. To select your files, click the “Choose Files” button and then navigate to the location on your computer where your tunes are stored. Once you’ve selected all of the files that you want to use, click “Open” to start uploading them.
Step 3: Import your audio files
Now that you have your audio files downloaded, you need to import them into Forza Horizon 4. There are two ways to do this:
The first way is to open the Forza Horizon 4 application and go to the “media” tab. From there, click “import audio.” A new window will pop up allowing you to select the file path of where your tunes are located on your computer. Select the file path and click “open.” Your tunes should now be imported into Forza Horizon 4!
The second way to import your tunes is by going into the “Documents” folder on your computer. From there, go into the “My Games” folder and then the “ForzaHorizon4” folder. In that directory, there will be a folder called “Soundtracks.” Copy and paste your tunes into that directory and they should now appear in Forza Horizon 4!
Step 4: Arrange your audio files
To ensure the best possible sound quality, it’s important to arrange your audio files correctly before uploading them to Forza Horizon 4. Use the following guidelines:
-All files must be in .WAV format.
-Sample rates should be 44.1kHz.
-Bit depth should be 16-bit.
-Mono files should have a bitrate of 128kbps, while stereo files should have a bitrate of 192kbps.
Step 5: Export your project
The process for exporting your tune on Forza Horizon 4 is as follows:
1) In the “Project” tab, select the export button in the upper-right corner.
2) In the “Export” dialogue box, ensure that the “Format” drop-down menu is set to “Forza Horizon 4”.
3) Select the “Export” button.
4) Save your project file in the desired location. Forza Horizon 4 will automatically save exported tunes in the “My Documents\Forza Horizon 4\Exported Tunes\” directory.
Now that you know how to upload tunes on Forza Horizon 4, get out there and start customizing your gameplay experience! Remember to keep an eye out for updates and DLC packs, as they may add new features or functionality that you’ll want to take advantage of. Thanks for reading, and happy gaming!