If you’re a fan of forza horizon 4 you might be wondering how to upload a tune. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
This guide will show you how to upload a tune on forza horizon 4
What you need
To upload tunes on forza horizon 4 you will need:
-A USB drive with at least 512 MB of free space.
-The forza horizon 4 Tuning File (.fts) that you want to upload.
-The forza horizon 4 Profile ID of the player you want to share the tune with. This can be found in the “Forza Profile” section of the game’s Main Menu.
Once you have all of these things, follow these steps:
1. Connect the USB drive to your computer and copy the .fts file into the “My Tunes” folder on the drive.
2. Eject the USB drive and connect it to your Xbox One console.
3. Launch forza horizon 4 and navigate to the “My Tunes” menu item in the Main Menu.
4. Select the tune that you want to upload and press “Y” to open the Tune Options menu.
5. Select “Upload Tune” from the Tune Options menu and enter the Profile ID of the player you want to share the tune with when prompted.
Finding the file
The first step is to find the file on your computer. The file will be in the “music” folder on your computer. Right-click on the file and select “upload.”
Adding the file to forza horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 accepts .wav, .flac, and .ogg files. To add your own music to Forza Horizon 4, create a folder called “Soundtracks” in the root of your Horizon 4 installation directory. For example:
`C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Forza Horizon 4\Soundtracks`
After you’ve created the Soundtracks folder, simply copy your desired music files into that directory and they will appear in the game’s soundtrack menu.
We hope this guide has helped you understand how to upload a tune on Forza Horizon 4. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments section below. Thank you for reading!