- Saving Tunes in Forza Horizon 4
- The Best Way to Save Tunes
- Saving Tunes Tips
- How to Save Tunes in forza horizon 4 – The Easy Way
- How to Save Tunes in Forza Horizon 4 – The Hard Way
- How to Save Tunes in Forza Horizon 4 – The In-Between Way
- Saving Tunes in Forza Horizon 4 – Pros and Cons
- Saving Tunes in Forza Horizon 4 – Final Thoughts
- Where to Save Tunes in Forza Horizon 4
Forza Horizon 4 is an amazing game that lets you race tunes and save them to your computer. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Saving tunes in forza horizon 4 is easy! In this article, we’ll show you how.
To save a tune, open the Tune Menu and select the “Save Tune” option. You will then be prompted to name your tune and choose a location to save it.
Once you have named your tune and chosen a location, select the “Save” button. Your tune will now be saved!
Saving Tunes in Forza Horizon 4
Assuming you’ve already saved your Tune in forza horizon 4 here’s how to access and edit it later on. To do this, go to the “My Tuning” section of the “My Garage” menu. From there, select the Tune you wish to edit and make your changes. As with any Forza game, be sure to experiment with different settings to see what works best for you and your driving style.
The Best Way to Save Tunes
When you’re driving in forza horizon 4 you’ll want to have the best tunes playing to keep you focused on the road. But what’s the best way to save tunes so you can access them quickly and easily?
There are a few different ways to save tunes in forza horizon 4 You can either save them to your OneDrive, which will allow you to access them from any device, or you can save them locally to your console.
If you want to save tunes locally, the best way to do so is by creating a playlist. To do this, go to the pause menu and select ‘Manage Music’. From here, you can create a new playlist and add any songs that you want. Once you’re done, simply name the playlist and select ‘Save’.
If you want to save tunes to your OneDrive, the process is pretty similar. Go to the pause menu and select ‘Manage Music’, then select the ‘Cloud’ tab. From here, you can choose which songs you want to sync with your OneDrive. Once you’re done, simply select ‘Sync Now’ and your tunes will be available on any device that’s connected to your OneDrive account.
Saving Tunes Tips
In forza horizon 4 you can save your own unique driving tunes so you can quickly and easily switch between them whenever you want. Here are some tips on how to save tunes in forza horizon 4
-To save a tune, first go to the Tune section of the main menu.
-From there, select the slot you want to save your tune in and then press the Save button.
-You can also save your tune as a preset so you can quickly load it into other cars. To do this, just go to the Presets section of the Tune menu and press the Save button.
How to Save Tunes in forza horizon 4 – The Easy Way
One of the coolest features in Forza Horizon 4 is the ability to add your own custom music to the game. However, Horizon 4 doesn’t make it immediately obvious how you go about doing this. In this quick guide, we’ll show you how to save tunes in Forza Horizon 4 so you can add your favorite songs to the game’s soundtrack.
The first thing you’ll need to do is open up the game’s settings menu. You can do this by pressing the start button on your controller, then selecting the “Settings” tab. Once you’re in the settings menu, scroll down until you find the “Audio” option and select it.
In the Audio menu, you’ll see a number of different options that you can tweak. The one we’re interested in is the “BGMsource” option. By default, this is set to “Forzastation”, which means that Horizon 4 will only play songs that are featured on Forzastation – Horizon 4’s in-game radio station. However, if you change this setting to “Custom”, Horizon 4 will give you the option of adding your own MP3 files to the game’s soundtrack.
To add your own MP3s, all you need to do is navigate to the “C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\My Games\ForzaHorizon4\Custom Music” folder on your PC (you’ll need to create this folder if it doesn’t already exist). Once you’re in that folder, just add any MP3 files that you want to be available in-game and they’ll automatically be added to Horizon 4’s soundtrack next time you load up the game!
How to Save Tunes in Forza Horizon 4 – The Hard Way
There is currently no way to save your tunes in Forza Horizon 4. The only way to keep your tunes is to keep the file that you created them in.
How to Save Tunes in Forza Horizon 4 – The In-Between Way
Most people want to just jump in and start playing their tunes as soon as they get into the game.However, there is an in-between way that you can use to save your tunes without having to start the game over every time.
1. Download and install the Windows 10 Xbox app.
2. Start the Xbox app and go to the Settings menu.
3. Select Game DVR & streaming.
4. Turn off Record in the background while I’m playing a game.
5. Start Forza Horizon 4 and wait for the main menu to appear.
6. Press the Windows key + G on your keyboard to open the Game bar.
7. Click the recording button to start recording your gameplay session with Forza Horizon 4 selected as the active window.
8. Click the stop button when you’re done recording your gameplay session.
Saving Tunes in Forza Horizon 4 – Pros and Cons
Saving tunes in Forza Horizon 4 has its pros and cons. On the one hand, it allows you to keep your settings exactly how you want them and makes it easy to reload them later on. On the other hand, it can take up a lot of space on your computer, and if you’re not careful, you can end up with a lot of duplicate tunes.
Here are some tips for saving tunes in Forza Horizon 4:
– Save your tunes in a separate folder on your hard drive. This will make it easy to find them later and will prevent them from taking up too much space on your computer.
– Name your tunes so that you can easily identify them later on. For example, you could include the date in the file name.
– Be sure to save both the .h2 tuning file and the .brs file. The .h2 file contains the actual tune, while the .brs file has additional settings that can be loaded into Forza Horizon 4.
Saving Tunes in Forza Horizon 4 – Final Thoughts
Now that you know how to save tunes in Forza Horizon 4, it’s time to start creating your own personalized soundtrack for the game. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different combinations of songs and sound effects to see what works best for you. And if you ever want to change things up, you can always come back and tweak your tunes at any time.
Where to Save Tunes in Forza Horizon 4
In Forza Horizon 4, you will have the ability to save tunes that you create for later use. You can do this by selecting the “Save Tune” option from the “My Tunes” menu. When you select this option, you will be asked to name your tune and choose a location to save it. You can save tunes in the following locations:
– My Documents\Forza Horizon 4\Tunes
– My Music\Forza Horizon 4\Tunes
– Any other location on your PC that you have access to