Learn how to download the forza horizon 4 save game file to your computer so that you can continue your progress in the game.
Checkout this video:
forza horizon 4 is an open world racing video game developed by Playground Games and published by Microsoft Studios. It was released on 2 October 2018 on Xbox One and Microsoft Windows after being announced at Xbox’s E3 2018 conference. A route creator was also added to the game, allowing players to create their own races. Save files for forza horizon 4 are located in the following location:
The save file is denoted by the .sav extension and is saved in XBOX One format. You can view/edit these save files using the forza horizon 4 Save Game Editor. The forza horizon 4 Save Game Editor tool allows you to modify your saved game data without having to start a new game or lose any progress.
There are two ways to download the forza horizon 4 Save Game Editor:
1) Download the tool from the official website (Click on the “Download” button).
2) Download the tool from GitHub (Click on the “Clone or download” button).
What You Will Need
For this tutorial, you will need the following:
-A USB flash drive with at least 8GB of free space. If you don’t have one, you can buy one here.
-A computer with a Internet connection.
-The forza horizon 4 save game file. You can download it here.
-WinRAR or 7-Zip. These are free programs that will allow you to extract the Forza Horizon 4 save game file from the ZIP archive. You can download WinRAR here and 7-Zip here.
Once you have all of the above, you are ready to continue with this tutorial.
1. Download the Forza Horizon 4 save game file to your computer.
2. Right-click on the downloaded file and select “Extract All.”
3. Select the location you would like to extract the files to.
4. Once the files have been extracted, open the “FORZA4” folder and double-click on the “horizon4” executable file.
5. This will launch Forza Horizon 4 with the save game imported.
We hope this guide was helpful in downloading the Forza Horizon 4 save game. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments section below.