Forza Horizon 4: How to Tune Your Mosler for the Best Turning Performance
Checkout this video:
forza horizon 4 Mosler MT900S is one of the faster cars you can buy in the game. It’s a real performance machine that can reach a top speed of 200mph. But, like all cars, it has its weak points. In this guide, we’re going to show you how to tune your Mosler for the best possible turning performance.
What is the Mosler MT900S?
The Mosler MT900S is a supercar that was built for racing. It has a V8 engine and can reach speeds of up to 200 mph. The Mosler MT900S is not street legal, but it is legal to race in some events. If you want to race your Mosler MT900S, you will need to tune it for the best performance. In this article, we will show you how to tune your Mosler MT900S for the best turning performance.
How to Tune Your Mosler for the Best Turning Performance
forza horizon 4’s Best Tuning Settings for the Mosler MT900S.
The Mosler MT900S is a high-powered American sports car that first appeared in Forza Motorsport 3 as part of the American Le Mans Series Car Pack. The Mosler was also featured in Forza Horizon and returns in forza horizon 4 as part of theBest of Bond Car Pack.
Here are some essential tuning tips to get the best out of your Mosler for maximum performance around the corners.
We’re going to assume that you’re already running the racing line and not braking into corners, so with those two givens out of the way, let’s start with tyre pressure. We recommend running 32 psi all round for both tyres on the front and rear axles. This will give you a good balance of grip and stability without sacrificing too much speed.
Next, we’re going to focus on the suspension. Again, we’re going to recommend a pretty even split between firmness and comfort, so set your spring rates at 6.0 on both the front and rear axles. For your dampers, set them to 6.0 on the front axle and 5.5 on the rear axle; this will help transfer weight to the back end under acceleration, giving you more grip.
Now let’s move on to camber settings; we recommend -2.0 degrees of camber on both the front and rear axles. This will give you better grip while not making the car too unstable at high speeds.
Toe settings are crucial for cornering performance, so we recommend 0.18 inches (4 millimeters) of toe-in on both the front and rear axles; this will make your car turn sharper without affecting stability too much.
Finally, we come to stabilizer bars (or anti-roll bars). These control body roll while cornering, so we recommend setting them to 6.5 on the front axle and 5.5 on the rear axle; this will keep body roll to a minimum without making the car too twitchy or difficult to control.
The Mosler MT900S in Forza Horizon 4
The Mosler MT900S is a powerful supercar that can be tuned for both speed and handling. In this guide, we’ll show you how to tune your Mosler for the best turning performance.
There are two things you need to do to tune your Mosler for the best turning performance:
1. Understeer is when the front of your car wants to push wide through a turn. To prevent understeer, add more rear camber and reduce front camber. This will make your car turn in more quickly and help you rotate through corners.
2. Oversteer is when the rear of your car breaks loose and slides out. To prevent oversteer, add more front camber and reduce rear camber. This will make your car turn in more slowly and help you maintain control through corners.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Mosler MT900S
If you own a Mosler MT900S, you know that this high-performance sports car is capable of some pretty impressive feats on the open road. But did you know that with a little bit of fine-tuning, you can make your Mosler even more responsive and agile? With the right tweaks, you can transform your Mosler into a corner-carving machine that will leave your friends and rivals in the dust.
Here are a few tips on how to tune yourMosler MT900S for the best possible turning performance:
1. Lower the ride height. This will lower the center of gravity of the car and make it more responsive to steering inputs.
2. Stiffen up the springs and dampers. This will improve body control and allow you to take corners at higher speeds without losing grip.
3. Use softer compound tires. Softer tires will provide more grip and allow you to put down more power through the corners.
4. Increase negative camber. This will help improve tire contact patch with the ground, providing more grip and stability.
5. Adjust toe settings. Toe settings play a big role in how responsive and predictable your car will be when cornering at high speeds. A little bit of toe-in (where the front wheels point slightly inward) can help improve turn-in response and stability, while too much toe-in can make the car feel skittish and unpredictable. Experiment with different toe settings to find what works best for you and your driving style.
In conclusion, the Mosler MT900S is a great car for those who want a good performing car that is also cheap to tune. The main thing to remember when tuning your Mosler is to keep the weight down as much as possible and to also not go too crazy with the engine mods. With these simple tips, you will have a great time tuning your Mosler and taking it out on the open road.