If you’re a fan of drag racing, you’ll want to tune your Hellcat for the best performance in forza horizon 3 Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Horizon 3’s latest DLC pack adds a new drag racing strand to the game, and with it, a whole new set of cars to collect. One of those cars is the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, which as you may have guessed, is perfect for drag racing. In this guide, we’ll show you how to tune your Demon for the ultimate drag racing experience in forza horizon 3
What You Need
To get started, you’ll need a few things:
– A tuned Hellcat with a good drag setup
– Some skill at drag racing
– The forza horizon 3 Drag Strip
How to Tune Your Hellcat for Drag Racing
As with any racing game, fine-tuning your car for the specific conditions and purpose is crucial to perform optimally on the drag strip. Here are a few tips on how to tune your Hellcat for drag racing in forza horizon 3
Start by adjusting the tire pressure. You want the pressure to be as low as possible without causing the tires to lose grip. This will give you more traction, which is essential for launching hard off the line.
Next, adjust the ride height. You want the front of the car to be slightly higher than the rear. This will help transfer weight to the rear wheels and give you more traction.
Lastly, adjust your gearing. You want to have a shorter final drive ratio so that you can get up to speed quickly. This is especially important if you’re running a supercharger, as you’ll need all the help you can get to get those front wheels off the ground!
The Basics of Drag Racing
No matter what car you’re driving in forza horizon 3 drag racing is one of the most basic forms of motorsport. Two cars line up at a strip of tarmac, side-by-side. They race each other to the end of the strip, and the first one across the finish line wins. In real life, it’s often about raw power and acceleration, but in forza horizon 3 there’s a lot more to it than that. Here are the basics of drag racing in forza horizon 3
Tips for Drag Racing in Forza Horizon 3
Forza Horizon 3 is one of the most popular racing games on Xbox One, and for good reason: it’s an incredibly well-rounded game that offers something for everyone. But if you’re looking to get the most out of your Hellcat in drag races, there are a few things you can do to tune it for maximum performance.
If you’re new to Forza Horizon 3, or just need a refresher on how drag racing works, here’s a quick rundown:
The objective in drag racing is simple: get from point A to point B as fast as humanly possible. There are no turns or corners to worry about; all you have to do is floor it and hold on tight. That said, there are a few things you’ll need to keep in mind if you want to win.
First and foremost, your launch is absolutely critical. If you don’t get off the line quickly, your opponent will leave you in the dust. To get a good launch, start by revving your engine up to around 4,000 RPM before dropping the clutch. You might have to experiment with this a bit to find the sweet spot for your particular car, but 4,000 RPM is a good starting point.
Once you’re underway, keep your foot on the gas and don’t let off until you hit the finish line. It sounds simple enough, but it’s easy to make mistakes when you’re going all-out like this. Remember: there are no turns or corners to worry about, so just keep your foot down and focus on going as fast as possible.
And that’s really all there is to it! Drag racing in Forza Horizon 3 is an incredibly simple affair, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy. Just keep these tips in mind and practice as much as you can, and you’ll be crossing the finish line first in no time.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Hellcat
The Dodge Challenger Hellcat is one of the fastest cars in Forza Horizon 3, and with a few simple tuning tweaks, you can make it even faster. Here are the best drag racing tuning tips to help you get the most out of your Hellcat.
1. Launch Control: This is an important setting for any drag racer, and it’s especially important for the Hellcat. Set your launch control RPM to around 2,500-3,000 RPM. This will give you the best possible launch without bogging down the engine or causing wheelspin.
2. Transmission: For the transmission, you’ll want to set it to manual mode and put it in 2nd gear. This will give you the best possible acceleration off the line.
3. Differential: For the differential, set it to limited slip and set the preload to high. This will help prevent wheelspin and help you get traction off the line.
4. Tires: For tires, you’ll want to stick with slicks if you can afford them. If not, street tires will do in a pinch. Just be sure to upgrade them as soon as possible.
5. Brakes: Brakes are important for any racing situation, but they’re especially important in drag racing where you need to slow down quickly after a run. Be sure to upgrade your brakes as soon as possible and race with them turned off for the best possible performance.
Now that you know how to tune your Hellcat for drag racing in Forza Horizon 3, you’re ready to put the pedal to the metal and see how fast you can go! With a little practice, you’ll be crossing the finish line in first place in no time.
-If you want to learn more about how to tune your Hellcat for drag racing in Forza Horizon 3, check out this article: [insert URL here].
-To see a Hellcat in action, check out this video: [insert URL here].
– Before you start, make sure you have the latest updates for Forza Horizon 3 and your Xbox One console. To check for updates, open the Xbox One Guide and go to Settings > System > Updates.
– Go to the garage in Forza Horizon 3 and purchase a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat.
– Once you have your Hellcat, head to a deserted stretch of road and find a long, straight section.
– Activate Drag Mode by holding down the handbrake and pressing the accelerator. Your car will automatically line up at the starting line.
– When the light turns green, hit the gas and hold on tight! The Hellcat’s massive 707 horsepower engine will propel you down the track at incredible speeds.
– Keep your foot on the gas until you reach the finish line. If you let off too early, you’ll lose speed and won’t be able to achieve a good time.
About the Author
My name is Seth Geoghegan, and I’m a game design producer at Microsoft. I’ve been with the company for just over six years, and during that time I’ve had the chance to work on a number of great games including “Forza Horizon 3” (which released last week!).