You’ve just bought the new Ferrari 599XX in forza horizon 3 Here’s a guide on how to get the most out of it.
Checkout this video:
It’s finally here – the long-awaited follow up to forza horizon 2 Set in Australia, forza horizon 3 features a massive open world map with douzens of hours of gameplay. As with any Forza game, part of the fun is tuning and upgrading your cars to maximize performance. In this guide, we’ll show you how to tune your Ferrari 599XX in forza horizon 3
What You’ll Need
-A copy of forza horizon 3 for either Xbox One or Windows 10
-A Ferrari 599XX
-Forzavista Credits (FC)
Welcome to our latest installment of our forza horizon 3 tuning guide series. In this guide, we’ll be focusing on the Ferrrari 599XX Evo. The Ferrari 599XX Evo is one of the fastest cars in forza horizon 3 and is a perfect car for those who want to win races and look good doing it. As with any other car in Forza Horizon 3, the Ferrari 599XX Evo can be tuned to your liking. In this guide, we’ll show you how to tune your Ferrari 599XX Evo so that it’s ready to take on the competition.
Preparing Your 599XX
In order to prepare your 599XX for tuning, you will need to first ensure that it is in good condition. You can do this by checking the following:
-Tire Pressure: The correct tire pressure for your 599XX can be found in the car’s recommended settings.
-ride height: You will want to set your ride height so that the car is level with the ground. This can be done by using a leveler or by adjusting the car’s suspension.
-Alignment: Make sure that your car’s wheels are properly aligned. This can be done by taking it to a local garage or by using a wheel alignment tool.
After you have ensured that your 599XX is in good condition, you will need to gather the following items:
-Forza Horizon 3 Tuning Kit: This kit will allow you to make changes to your car’s tune without having to use a computer.
-A USB Flash Drive: This will be used to save your car’s tune so that you can restore it later if needed.
-A tuning paddle: This paddle will be used to make changes to your car’s tune while driving.
The Driving Test
All cars in Forza Horizon 3 are assigned a Drivatar difficulty rating, which is an estimation of how difficult it will be to drive that car competitively. The 599XX has a difficulty rating of 9.5/10, meaning it will be one of the most difficult cars to drive in the game. However, with a little practice and the right tuning setup, you can make this car a formidable opponent on the race track.
The Test Track
In Forza Horizon 3, you can take your Ferrari 599XX to the test track in order to tune it for performance. This is a great way to get the most out of your car, and to make sure that it is running at its best. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to tune your Ferrari 599XX on the test track:
1. First, you will need to purchase the car from the Forza Horizon 3 Autoshow.
2. Once you have the car, go to the Test Track in Forza Horizon 3. You can find this by going to the blueprints menu, and then selecting “ tracks”.
3. Once you are on the Test Track, go to the “ settings” option and make sure that the “ enable drifting” option is turned on. This will allow you to drift around corners, which is necessary in order to get a good time on this track.
4. Next, you will need to select a difficulty setting that suits your skill level. If you are new to Forza Horizon 3, it is recommended that you select “ easy” so that you can get a feel for how the car handles.
5. Once you have selected a difficulty setting, it is time to start tuning your car. There are a few different things that you can adjust in order to get the most out of your Ferrari 599XX. The first thing that you will want to do is adjust the ride height. You can do this by going to the “ suspension” menu and then adjusting the “ front” and “ rear” ride height settings. It is generally recommended that you lower the front of the car slightly more than the rear, as this will help with steering around corners.
6. Another important thing to adjust is your tire pressure. You can do this by going to the “ tire pressure” menu and then adjusting the “ front” and “ rear” tire pressure settings until they are at desired levels. It is generally recommended that you set your tire pressure slightly higher than normal, as this will help with grip around corners.
7 To finish off your tuning, go to the “ differential” menu and adjust the “ front locking” and “ rear locking” settings until they are at desired levels
After the Test
After the Test Drive
The Ferrari 599XX in Forza Horizon 3 is one of the most impressive cars in the game. It’s not just fast, but also handles like a dream. However, it’s not perfect. You can make it even better by tuning it properly.
Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your Ferrari 599XX:
-Start with the suspension. The 599XX has a tendency to bottom out on bumps, so you’ll want to raise the spring rate and damping a bit.
-The next thing to focus on is the gearing. The 599XX is fast, but it could be even faster if you shorten the gears a bit. This will help you get off the line quicker and maintain high speeds throughout each race.
-Finally, you’ll want to tweak the aero settings. The 599XX already has a lot of downforce, but you can increase it even further by adding more rear wing and splitter settings.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to take full advantage of your Ferrari 599XX’s potential in Forza Horizon 3!
In conclusion, the Ferrari 599XX is a powerful car that can be tuned to perform well in a variety of racing conditions. With the right tuning, it can be a top contender in any race.