Tuning your Ferrari 488 GTB in forza horizon 3 can be a tricky process, but with these tips and tricks you’ll have it down in no time.
Checkout this video:
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned driver, there’s always something new to learn when it comes to driving your Ferrari 488 GTB. In this guide, we’ll go over some of the basics of tuning your 488GTB in forza horizon 3
We’ll cover topics like which tire compound to use based on the race surface, how to adjust your ride height, what camber and toe settings are best for different situations, and how to set your downforce levels. We’ll also touch on other adjustments like brake bias and transmission ratios. By the end of this guide, you should have a good understanding of how to tune your 488GTB for different race conditions in forza horizon 3
What You’ll Need
-Tuning your Ferrari 488 GTB in forza horizon 3 can be a bit daunting, but it’s worth it to get the most out of your car. Here’s what you’ll need:
-A friend or family member with Forza Horizon 3
-A copy of the forza horizon 3 tuning guide
-A quiet place to work on your car
-Some time to spare
With those things in hand, you’re ready to start tuning your Ferrari 488 GTB. Let’s get started!
Preparing Your 488 GTB
Before you can start modifying your 488 GTB, you’ll need to do some preparations. Here’s a quick guide on what you need to do:
1. Clean out your garage and make some room for your new Ferrari. You’ll need to have at least one other empty space in your garage in order to add the 488 GTB.
2. Buy the car from the AUTOSPORT National Dealer, located in Edinburgh. The cost of the car is 10 million credits.
3. Once you have the car in your garage, head to the Upgrades Shop and purchase the “Ferrari 488 GTB Starter Upgrade Pack”. This pack will give you all of the basic modifications that you’ll need for your 488 GTB.
4. Now that you have all of the necessary modifications, it’s time to start tuning your Ferrari 488 GTB!
Tuning Your 488 GTB
In forza horizon 3 there are a few ways that you can tune your Ferrari 488 GTB to improve its performance. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your car:
1. Upgrade your tires. One of the most important upgrades you can make to your 488 GTB is to install better tires. This will improve your grip and allow you to corner at higher speeds.
2. Reduce weight. Every bit of weight that you can remove from your car will improve its acceleration, handling, and braking. One way to reduce weight is to remove the passenger seat.
3. Install a better exhaust system. A good exhaust system will help your engine breathe better and produce more power.
4. Get a professional tune-up. If you really want to take your 488 GTB to the next level, then consider getting a professional tune-up from a qualified mechanic or racing team.
As you can see, there are a few different ways to tune your Ferrari 488 GTB in forza horizon 3 Depending on your driving style and the conditions you’ll be driving in, you may want to experiment with different setups to find what works best for you. However, the above setups should give you a good starting point.