How to Tune Your Lancia 037 in Forza 5 – The 037 was a purpose-built rally car from Italian automaker Lancia. It competed in the World Rally Championship from 1983 to 1986. In this guide, we’ll show you how to tune your Lancia 037 to be a top-performing car in Forza 5.
Checkout this video:
Lancia 037 is a Group B rally car from Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Motorsport 7. It was added in the Hoonigan Car Pack for Forza Horizon 3 and was featured as one of the inauguralCHAPTER TWO – TUNING BASICS
One of the core philosophies of driving any racing car is “go as fast as you can without crashing.” This also applies when driving your Lancia 037 in Forza 5. The goal of this chapter is to give you knowledge about how to tune your car so that you can drive it at its fastest, while still maintaining control.
We will cover the following topics:
– How to tune your Lancia 037 for different race types
– What effect each tuning option has on your car’s performance
– How to use tuning to improve your lap times
What You’ll Need
In order to tune your Lancia 037 in Forza 5, you’ll need the following items:
-A copy of Forza 5
-The tuning fork from the menu
-A friend (optional)
Once you have those items, follow these steps:
1. Enter the garage in Forza 5 and select the Lancia 037.
2. Select “Tune” from the menu. If you don’t see this option, it means you don’t have the tuning fork.
3. Make any adjustments you want to make to your car’s tune. You can experiment with different settings to see what works best for you.
4. Once you’re satisfied with your tune, select “Save.”
5. If you want, you can have a friend help you test your new tune by race against them in multiplayer mode.
The Basics of Tuning
Lancia 037 in Forza 5 – The Basics of Tuning
If you’re new to the world of tuning, then this guide is for you. We’ll go over the basics of what you need to do to tune your Lancia 037 in Forza 5. In this guide, we’ll only be dealing with the engine and drivetrain tuning.
1. Start by getting your Lancia 037 up to temperature. This can be done by driving it around for a few minutes, or by using the forced induction option in the garage.
2. Once your Lancia 037 is up to temperature, head into the garage and enter the engine tuning menu.
3. The first thing you’ll want to do is set your fuel delivery to 100%. This will ensure that your engine is getting enough fuel during high load conditions.
4. The next thing you’ll want to do is set your ignition timing. You’ll want to experiment with this setting, but a good starting point is 10 degrees BTDC (before top dead center).
5. The last thing you’ll want to do in the engine tuning menu is set your redline. This is the maximum RPM that your engine should be run at. A good starting point for the Lancia 037 is 7500 RPM. However, if you find that your engine is running out of breath at this setting, you can try increasing it by 500 RPM increments until you find a sweet spot.
1. Head into the garage and enter the drivetrain tuning menu once your engine is tuned how you want it. The first thing we’re going to do here is gear ratio tuning
Tuning for Power
Tuning your Lancia 037 in Forza 5 will allow you to get the most out of its engine and help you win races. You’ll need to tweak a few things in order to unleash the full power of your car.
To start, head to the tuning menu and select “Engine.” Here, you’ll want to increase the “Engine Power” and “Redline” settings. These two factors will determines how much power your engine produces and how high it can rev before reaching its limit.
Next, head to the “Drivetrain” section and adjust the “Differential Lock” setting. This will allow your wheels to better grip the road, giving you more traction and thus more speed.
Finally, go to the “Suspension” section and make sure that the “Ride Height” and “Spring Rate” settings are both at their maximum values. This will give you a lower center of gravity, making your car more stable at high speeds.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to tune your Lancia 037 in Forza 5 for maximum power and performance. With a little practice, you’ll be winning races in no time!
Tuning for Handling
The Lancia 037 is one of the most fun cars to drive in Forza 5. It’s also one of the most difficult cars to keep on the road. Here are some tips on how to tune your Lancia 037 for better handling.
First, it’s important to find a good balance between grip and power. You want enough power to get around corners quickly, but not so much that you lose control and spin out. For the Lancia 037, we recommend a power-to-weight ratio of around 8:1.
Next, you’ll need to adjust your suspension settings. The Lancia 037 has very stiff suspension, so you’ll need to soften it up a bit if you want to keep the car under control. We recommend setting the front suspension to “soft” and the rear suspension to “medium.”
Finally, you’ll need to adjust your tire pressure. The ideal pressure for the Lancia 037 is around 28 psi in the front and 32 psi in the rear.
With these settings, you should be able to take corners quickly without losing control and spinning out.
Tuning for Braking
In order to tune your Lancia 037 for braking in Forza 5, you’ll need to adjust the following:
-front camber: -2.5
-rear camber: -1.8
-front toe: +0.05
-rear toe: +0.05
-front anti-roll bar: 6
-rear anti-roll bar: 4
-pressures: 28 psi ( front ) , 26 psi ( rear )
Tuning for Aerodynamics
One of the first things you’ll want to do when tuning your Lancia 037 for Forza 5 is to adjust the aerodynamics. You’ll want to experiment with both downforce and drag settings to find a good balance for your driving style.
For most tracks, you’ll want more downforce than drag. This will help you corner better and maintain high speeds through turns. However, on straightaways you’ll want to reduce your downforce so you can achieve higher speeds.
You can also adjust your ride height and tire pressure to affect your car’s handling. Lowering your ride height will decrease your car’s center of gravity, making it more stable on turns. Higher tire pressure will make your car more responsive, but it will also make the tires wear out faster.
Finally, don’t forget to experiment with different transmission and differential settings. These can have a big impact on your car’s performance, especially on tracks with long straightaways or tight corners.
Tuning for Weight
One of the things that you’re going to have to do when you’re first starting out in Forza 5 is tune your Lancia 037 for weight. This is because the car is very light and it will slide around a lot if you don’t tune it properly. In this article, we’re going to show you how to tune your Lancia 037 for weight in Forza 5.
The first thing that you need to do is go into the garage and select the “Tune” option. Once you’re in the tune screen, you need to scroll down until you find the “Weight” option. Once you find it, select it and then increase the value by 10%. This will add some weight to the car and make it easier to control.
After you’ve increased the weight, you need to go back into the garage and select the “Tyres” option. Once you’re in the tyres screen, you need to scroll down until you find the “Hard Compound” option. Once you find it, select it and then increase the value by 10%. This will give your tyres more grip and make it easier to control the car.
Once you’ve done both of these things, you should find that your Lancia 037 is a lot easier to control and doesn’t slide around as much.
Tuning Your Lancia 037 in Forza 5
The Lancia 037 is a legendary car in the Forza series. If you’re lucky enough to have one in your garage, you’ll want to make sure it’s tuned properly to perform at its best. Here’s a quick guide on how to tune your Lancia 037 in Forza 5.
Thank you for reading our guide on tuning your Lancia 037 in Forza 5! We hope that this guide has been helpful and that you are now able to get the most out of your car. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.