Looking to dominate the drag strip in Forza Horizon? Here’s a guide on how to tune your Camaro ZL1 for maximum performance.
Checkout this video:
Forza Horizon is one of the most popular racing games out there, and it’s no secret that the Camaro ZL1 is one of the best cars in the game. If you’re looking to dominate the competition in online multiplayer, or just want to tune your car for optimal performance, there are a few things you need to know. In this guide, we’ll take you through everything you need to know about tuning your Camaro ZL1 for drag racing in forza horizon
What You’ll Need
Drag racing in forza horizon 4 is a thrilling way to experience the game’s cinematic open-world. The beautiful countryside provides the perfect backdrop for high-octane races, and with the right tuning, you can make your Camaro ZL1 a force to be reckoned with on the drag strip.
To get started, you’ll need:
-A Camaro ZL1
–Forza Horizon 4
-A race track or drag strip (optional)
Once you have everything you need, follow these steps to get your Camaro ZL1 ready for drag racing in forza horizon 4
1) Open forza horizon 4 and select ‘Settings’ from the main menu.
2) Navigate to ‘Vehicle Settings’ and select ‘Tuning’.
3) Set ‘ Driving Line’ to ‘Off’, ‘ Braking Line’ to ‘Off’, and ‘ ABS’ to ‘Off’.
4) Set your ‘ Tire Pressure Front Left/Right (psi)’ to 30/30, and your ‘ Tire Pressure Rear Left/Right (psi)’ to 30/30.
5) Set your final drive ratio to 3.42
6) Save your changes and exit the settings menu.
Now you’re ready to race! If you’re feeling confident, try taking on some opponents on the drag strip. Otherwise, head out into the open world and see how fast you can go!
Preparing Your Camaro ZL1
Before you go drag racing in your Camaro ZL1, there are a few things you should do to prepare it. For one, you’ll want to make sure your car is properly tuned. Here are a few guidelines to follow:
* Keep your tire pressure at 32 psi in the front and 36 psi in the rear. This will help you get optimal traction.
* Adjust your transmission so that it shifts at 6,500 rpm in drive and 5,500 rpm in manual mode.
* Set your launch control to 2,500 rpm.
* Make sure your final drive ratio is set to 3.73.
Tuning Your Camaro ZL1
To get your Camaro ZL1 ready for drag racing in Forza Horizon you’ll need to do some basic tuning. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Set the tire pressure to 28 psi in the front and 26 psi in the rear. This will help your Camaro hook up better off the line.
2. Put the car in manual mode and set the final drive ratio to 4.10:1. This will help you get more power to the ground and improve your acceleration.
3. Set the launch control RPM to 3,000. This will help you get a good launch without wheelspinning too much.
4. Disable stability control completely. You won’t need it and it’ll just get in the way.
5. Finally, make sure you’re in race gas mode if your car has it. This will give you the best performance possible.
Testing Your Camaro ZL1
Before you take your Camaro ZL1 out on the track, it’s important to test it first to see how it performs. This will help you fine-tune your car for drag racing and ensure that it is able to reach its full potential.
To test your Camaro ZL1, head to the Forza Horizon Test Track located in Colorado. Once there, hop in your car and head to the start line. rev your engine a few times to get a feel for how it sounds and performs, then launch yourself down the track. Pay attention to your speed and how your car feels as you race down the straightaway.
Once you reach the end of the straightaway, hit the brakes and come to a stop. Take note of your time and compare it to other cars in your class. If you’re satisfied with your time, then you’re ready to take your Camaro ZL1 out on the circuit and start racing!
To conclude, the Camaro ZL1 is a very capable drag racing car in forza horizon 4 However, to get the most out of it, you’ll need to tune it properly. With the right tuning, the Camaro ZL1 can be a force to be reckoned with on the drag strip.